You are all welcome to The Chronicles of a Prophet's Wife.
If it is your first time reading this piece, consider yourself a Dynamite; welcome to the family! Being a Dynamite does not only mean you're a follower of my platforms but somebody seeking to make an impact in this life journey, living by Faith!
If you are returning, you are already a dynamite, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I only ask for one thing, for you to SHARE to be a blessing.
We are diving into a series that I am holding on our YouTube channel - The Enumahs. It is the August edition of I AM Fruitful and Faith to Fruitfulness. On Tuesday 8th August, we dived into the fundamentals for a successful business without compromising our faith in Jesus Christ. I gave SIX GOLDEN NUGGETS to guarantee a successful business:
1. FAITH - You cannot grow a business if you lack faith. Faith is pivotal to the development and advancement of your business as it is reassurance that you believe what the Lord deposited in you can actually achieve GREATNESS. Proverbs 15:16 - "Better is a little with the fear of the Lord, Than great treasure with trouble." This scripture makes us to understand that we MUST seek the face of the Lord in everything that we do to ensure that we are guided to experience immeasurable growth. James 2:17 - "Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."
2. HONESTY, INTEGROTY AND MORAL PRINCIPLES - These are absolutely necessary for growth. This showcases the level and maturity of the faith that you carry. There is not one person that wants to do business with someone that does have integrity or honesty because it stigmatises you as unreliable and lackadaisical. Leviticus 19:13 - "You shall not cheat your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of him who is hired shall not remain with you all night until morning." It is important to be transparent with your employees so they are confident with the organisation that they are working for. Walk through the process of the growth rather than going down the path of 'get rich quick'. Moral principles means ensuring that you operate with biblical principles and apply them to see a difference.
Psalm 112:5 - "A good man deals graciously and lends; He will guide his affairs with discretion."
3. SERVANT LEADERSHIP - A good leader serves the MOST; being the example that your employees look up to so they know how to work and get things done. Embracing a servant mindset with create a culture of compassion and loyalty within your business, leading to extraordinary growth. If you rely on your employees to do everything then how will you have an understanding of how your business is being managed? or even empathise with your staff? Hebrews 13:17 - "Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account. Let them do so with joy and not with grief, for that would be unprofitable for you."
Ephesians 6:5-6 - "Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ; 6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,"
There is no better person that should know your business more than yourself. From your hard work, commitment and diligence, your staff will be motivated to work because you are setting the pace.
4. BUILDING A GOOD VISION - Write your vision down and make it plain before the Lord; a clean and clear vision that depicts the PURPOSE for your business. Seek the Lord's wisdom to gain insight into His promise and purpose for your business - asking the Lord 'what am I meant to do?'
5. RELATIONSHIPS - This entails networking in your field, relationships with customers/staff and most importantly the relationship with the Lord. Building relationships is not just based on verbal communication but how your persona exhibits kindness, compassion, friendliness and so forth. Invest time and effort connecting with everyone that will benefit from your business! Proverbs 27:17 - "As iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend."
Furthermore, utilise the services as a way to evangelise and bring souls to the Kingdom of God. Open your business to the world rather than a niche so you can reach a wider audience. Yes, it is good to make money but your business should also make an impact in your generation, community and industry.
6. PRAYER - When you provide your services ensure you are always in a place of prayer to ensure that it is sustained against all odds. Colossians 1:9 - "For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding" One of the most valuable teachings my mother-in-law taught me to uphold my marriage ministry is to always being in a place of prayer no matter what I may find myself doing. This concept of this teaching is MANDATORY if you desire to see your business blossom - prayer is an ultimate source of power and strength! A PRAYING BUSINESS IS A PRAYING BUSINESS!
Dynamites I hope your were blessed by this entry and wrote down tips and tricks that will catapult your business into another dimension. Be sure to check out TDW Business Mentorship to gain more guidance to make your business flourish. Book your consultation NOW by clicking the button below:
For today's blog, I'd like to know your thoughts. Use the comments section to share your thoughts! God bless you all!
#prayingwoman #prayer #prayerwarrior #prayers #prayerchangesthings #proverbs #pray #praying #relationships #prayingwomen #prayingwife #praywithoutceasing #prayerworks #womanofgod #prayingmom #purpose #prayerlife #inspiration #woman #prayfortheworld #bible #godlymarriage #wisdom #prayedup #godlyrelationships #relationshipgoals #prayerispowerful #godlycouples #marriagegoals #prayerjournal
#pastorswife #womeninministry #ministry #ministrywife #pastor #pastorswifelife #leadership #missionarywife #youthpastorswife #missionary #pastorswives #preacher #youthpastor #podcastersofinstagram #ministrylife #womenasleaders #podcast #evangelist #evangelist #letstalksanctuary #howitakecareofmyself #howto #mentalhealth #selflove #pastors #christian #church #homeschoolmom #jesus #pastorswifefindingherself #chroniclesofapastorswife #thedynamicwombman #josephineenumah #selfcare #givingtoomuch